1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via soulsscrawl
"He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words."
"I am constantly torn between wanting to improve myself and wanting to destroy myself."
Okay… Could someone please explain to me why we hear so much about people losing weight and how their work has paid off and how great they are, but hear so little about people overcoming depression, burn out, postparthum? It pretty much sums up how fucked up this society is where going from 180 to 120 lbs is a greater exploit than saving your ass from all the dark thoughts you may experience.